- Any persons placing an order is responsible for the full payment.
- Any unpaid cheque returned by the bank will incurr a £30 fee.
- The person ordering is responsible for supplying the full correct delivery address.
- When we deliver your flowers and no one is in, we will return the flowers to our shop. We will place a card through door and ask the person to contact us to re-arrange delivery. We generally do not leave the flowers unless we can get a neighbour to take responsibility for them.
- Flowers may vary from the picture from season to season.
- Orders are not confirmed until you receive a personal confirmation from ourselves. You will automatically receive a computer generated confirmation.
- If you select the wrong delivery area then your order will not be processed or delivered until we make contact with you.
- The use of data-mining/extraction software or bots by any company that is not approved by the site owner is strictly forbidden and will be treated as ‘hacking’.
- All photos and pictures are copyrighted to Flowers by Canatara and use of these is forbidden unless permission has been given in writing by the site owner.
Please read the terms and conditions.
The terms must be read and accepted before an order can be placed.